Areas of Focus: Project Management, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Growth, Print & Web Graphics, Web Development, Video Development, Partner Collaboration, Email Marketing
In Spring 2016, Culpeper Creative worked for Thelonious Monk Institute for Jazz, completing a two-month social media campaign around International Jazz Day 2016. Events included 1,000 Jazz concerts around the world and an All-Star Concert at The White House hosted by The President & First Lady.
Our work spanned two months and included Jazz Day on April 30, the launch of the educational program Math, Science, & Music, and coordination with major partners around the world. Here are some highlights.
- Generated 1.003 Billion Total Impressions for #JazzDay and its artists and events.
- Increased Facebook Fan count from 90,000 to 120,000, an increase of 36%
- Generated 60 million direct impressions from a Facebook page
- Increased Instagram Fan count from 800 to 4,546, an increase of 468%
- Generated 35 million impressions from the launch of an announcement video
- Hosted April 30 Facebook Live videos, reaching an additional 110,000 people
- Created the official Jazz Day Brochure for April 30th events
Below is a selection of graphics created by Culpeper Creative for various Jazz Day events and campaigns.